The Transfer Representative processes and tracks all outside client account transfers for retirement and nonretirement accounts, and also:
- Verifies that transfer paperwork is complete and accurately represents information on the computer system
- Establishes transfers in imaging in the computer system.
- Produces letters of acceptance and omnibus letters to accompany paperwork as needed.
- Mails transfer paperwork to contra firms.
- To facilitate transfers, communicates with internal departments by requesting additional paperwork and omnibus accounts.
- Processes asset receives
- Follows up with contra firms regarding transfers status.
- Ensures that transfers are completed accurately
A high school education or the equivalent is required with 1-2 years’ operations experience in the financial industry and/or qualified retirement plans.
Typing of 40-45 wpm and 10-key skills preferred. Must be computer literate. Must be able to use basic office machinery on a daily basis. Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently in English, both verbally and in written format. Must be able to design basic Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
Must be able to juggle tasks and priorities to meet rapidly changing deadlines. Must be a team player with good problem solving skills. Must pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow.
Trust Company of America promotes a drug free working environment
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Relocation assistance is not provided