With Trust’s innovative and powerful trading platform, gone are the days of tedious trading processes featuring grueling allocation computations, multiple data uploads and downloads, and repeated reconciliation exercises. Instead, 1,250 accounts may be rebalanced in about 45 seconds.
To dramatically reduce your firm’s trading burden, consider the many facets of Trust’s approach to trading.
- Single Application Framework – Say goodbye to software integration headaches as Trust’s extensive platform incorporates multiple functionalities that will help you save time, effort, and resources.
- Trading Platform Overview – Trust ties trading functionalities, portfolio management, and rebalancing capabilities into one complete package.
- High-Efficiency Trading – By allowing advisors to manage an entire book of business at the strategy level – instead of the ultra-consuming account level – trading desk demands shrink considerably.
- Rebalancing – Utilizing real-time data, Trust’s sophisticated rebalancing capabilities eliminate the performance lag resulting from data uploads and downloads while allowing for any number of client exceptions to model-based strategies.
- Investments – In addition to stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and Exchange Traded Funds, Trust’s platform allows for the integration of non-traditional assets into taxable and retirement accounts alike.
- Managed Account Program – Knowing that some advisors excel at marketing while others prosper at money management, Trust has developed the tools to facilitate potentially lucrative collaborations.
- Third-Party Software Interfaces – Should you be required to use third-party software applications, Trust is committed to ensuring, as best we can, that our file formats are compatible with other products.