Below is a list of our announcements, including new technologies, company milestones, and some of our new clients.
- Terry Reitan Joins Trust as CEO - DENVER (September 15, 2005 ) - With over 18 years in financial services industry, Reitan recognizes true product leadership
- Trust Releases TCAdvisor II - DENVER (September 15, 2005) - State-of-the-art integrated managed strategies platform allows independent investment advisors to grow exponentially.
- Trust Named Custodian by BTS Asset Management - DENVER (June 19, 2006) - BTS Asset Management cites advanced technology and model portfolio trading platform
- Trust Named Custodian for Great American Advisors - DENVER (July 17, 2006) - Trust Company of America's advanced technology and model portfolio trading platform will facilitate transition to fee-based institutional money management
- Trust Named Custodian for Vance Capital Management - DENVER (September 26, 2006) - Trust Company of America's advanced technology and model portfolio trading platform's speed and ease of use cited as determining factors in $70 million asset transfer
- Trust Unveils TCRepresentative - DENVER (November 15, 2006) - A service program specially designed to provide valuable tools to advisors who sell through representatives
- Trust Appointed by Triple Net Properties, LLC - DENVER (January 10, 2007) - Trust Company of America to act as transfer agent, IRA custodian and escrow agent for $1 Billion NNN Apartment REIT offering
- Trust Announces Enhanced Transfer Agent Capabilities - DENVER (January 10, 2007) - REIT sponsors gain unparalleled services for account inquiry and audit reporting
- Trust Announces Mark Massa as New Vice President of Client Services and Operations - DENVER (March 13, 2007) - Former Senior Vice President of Fiserv ISS bolsters growing organization's unique mix of technology and client service offerings
- Trust Surpasses $5 Billion Mark in Advisor Services Assets - DENVER (April 18, 2007) - Year-over-year increase of 44 percent validates market strategy