The Trust platform is designed to provide registered investment advisors like you with access to virtually all the account and security data our system holds.
With both real-time positions and historical information, the data provided is substantial. You can view comprehensive account, portfolio, and performance information online.
Real-time and Historical Information
Since the Trust platform uses real-time position information, all information reported is visible immediately the moment it is posted.
In addition to up-to-the moment information, you also have access to data back to the account’s inception at Trust.
Positions and Holding
You can view a summary of positions and holdings including:
- Total market value
- Total cash
- Total value
- Pending cash
- Long-term unrealized gain or loss
- Short-term unrealized gain or loss
- Pending dividends
- Account breakdown – by assets classes, security or model
- Securities held – including cost basis and gain/loss information
- Trade lot detail
- Complete transaction history
- Pending account activity
- Time Weighted Return – cumulative and annualized
- Yearly statistics (interest, capital gains, gain/loss details)- for current and prior years
- Required Minimum Distribution amount (for retirement accounts) – total and remaining
When viewing positions and holdings information, you can view individual accounts or any group of accounts.
To view a group of accounts, you can create an ad-hoc group, select a pre-defined account list created based on select criteria, or choose a statement family to view as one.
Trust provides standard asset class categories for all advisors. If you prefer to use your own definitions for asset classes or would like to use sub asset classes, we can customize these classifications for you.
Since we maintain the entire history of an account, you can view its transactions on any day or based on any date range since the account’s inception at Trust.
You can filter the transactions based on model portfolio, activity, or security, as well as sort by date, activity type, security, or amount.
Along with the ability to open accounts in the account registration area, you can also find comprehensive account information. You can view the following information for each account:
- Registration information
- Statement family associations
- Assigned representatives and their fee split
- Interested parties
- Fee schedules
- Cash flow information – systematic distributions and contributions
- Account authorizations
- Dollar cost averaging
- Account memos