The best registered investment advisor in the world will struggle to keep clients if he or she fails to monitor how investment strategies perform on a regular basis. From day-to-day performance queries to year-end rollups, accurate reports are essential to any successful practice.
Recognizing the importance of the reporting function to advisors, Trust has developed a series of reporting tools and processes that are simple to operate yet fulfill a wide variety of needs.
- Online Reporting – Whether you’re at your desk or on the road, Trust’s platform provides Web-based access to virtually all of the real-time and historical data stored within our system.
- Performance Reporting – Our Time Weighted Return methodology fuels comprehensive performance information that has prompted many clients to discontinue using third-party performance software.
- Tax Reporting – From withholding services to year-end client reports, Trust’s tax processing functionalities can significantly reduce the hands-on requirements related to tax-related duties.
- Portfolio and Account Reporting – At the core of our reporting offerings are a series of standard reports that meet most advisors’ needs.
- Custom Reports – For those times when you need something above and beyond a standard analysis, Trust’s custom reports wizard will answer the call.