Online Client Access
At Trust, we believe a key element of efficiency is access to the information you need, when you need it. Since we built our system from the ground up, we designed it to provide real-time position and other critical information to everyone involved.
Trust developed TCAccess to provide an extensive tool for investor support. Featuring real-time positions, TCAccess provides online access to all account information, including current positions, pending activity, total return, transaction history, asset allocations, distributions, and more.
Your clients also have access to a full year of statements and four years of tax forms, including long-term and short-term gain information.
Benefits at a Glance
TCAccess significantly minimizes the need to request information and calls to your clients’ representatives can focus on more meaningful discussions and less on small details such as account status or recent transactions. With TCAccess, your clients will have:
- Easy access to their account with 24/7 online account information
- Real-time updates on current positions and pending activity – they see the same data you see
- Quick-view pie chart of account holdings that they can sort by security, asset class, asset sub-class, or by strategy
- Complete up-to-date or historical snapshots of their account, including positions and asset allocations
- Access to pending activity such as scheduled distributions or dividends
- A complete overview of their portfolio in a single location along with a breakdown of each strategy in the account when invested in multiple investment strategies
- Time Weighted Return performance reporting available to the current date, at your discretion
- The big picture with consolidated performance reporting when investing in multiple strategies
- Comprehensive historical information back to when their account was first opened at Trust, including a complete transaction history
- Convenient access to a year’s worth of online statements (PDF version of mailed statements)
- Valuable access to the last four years of tax forms and all supporting documentation including long-term and short-term gain information
- Exports of their account data in a .csv format for import into Quicken or other 3rd party financial software
Head of Household Access
If a client is designated as the head of household for a family of accounts, they can view the entire family of accounts under a single login. A special account selection area is provided where they can also choose to view any combination of accounts to see a consolidated report of the assets.
Representative and Broker/Dealer Access
TCAccess also has two other access levels built in to its infrastructure if you use outside sales representatives – one level for sales representatives and one for broker/dealers or other oversight firms, if applicable.
Similar to heads of households, sales representatives can be given access to their client accounts under a single login. They also can group any combination of accounts to see a consolidated report of the assets.
TCAccess also has a broker/dealer access level, which allows broker/dealers to see only the accounts associated with their registered reps. With convenient online access, they can easily fulfill their oversight requirements via a single login.
With Trust, the advisor’s relationships are always at the forefront. Your TCAccess website can reflect whatever branding and contact information is relevant to your end client. If that is your logo, we’ll design a banner to match your firm website. If you use outside sales representatives and want to show a different brand, or co-brand, based on who the representative is, we can support that route too.
To help you communicate more regularly with your clients, you can post a customized message in TCAccess for your clients when they first log in. Your message can contain links to your recent newsletters or other information you may want to provide. And if your client needs to call you – you choose what contact information is provided.
In addition, you never need fear competition from Trust. We don’t offer – or advertise – investment products or our services to your clients – in TCAccess, or anywhere.