New Accounts Representative Senior
The Senior New Accounts Representative serves as the subject matter expert and trainer in the new accounts processes. The Senior Representative opens new accounts for Asset Custody Services, Institutional divisions and Gemisys and establishes sub accounts for TCA 401K platforms. This position tracks new account paperwork and performs necessary quality control checks. The Representative may also train other members of the department, and also:
- Monitors and reviews new account queue for accuracy of data input
- Tracks new account paperwork.
- Trains and advises new account representatives on processes and procedures. Drafts procedures and documentation when needed.
- Generates reports from the system as needed and maintains error logs.
- Provides functional guidance to less senior members of the department.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required along with 2 years’ financial services experience. Must be able to work effectively with financial industry software and Microsoft Office. Must understand and be able to apply IRS regulations and rules related to retirement plans.
Must have excellent number and word comparison skills. Typing of 40-45 wpm and 10-key skills preferred.
Must be able to communicate effectively in English via telephone, written communications and e-mail. Must pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow. Must be able to juggle tasks and priorities to meet changing deadlines. Must be able to learn new computer systems quickly.