Marketing/Sales Technology Manager
The Marketing/Sales Technology Manager (MSTM) is responsible for the implementation, adoption and on-going evolution of marketing and sales technology tools. The MSTM is responsible for the administration of Salesforce across the company and the administration of the Eloqua marketing automation platform.
The MSTM will keep up to date on best practices in marketing technology as well as the latest software changes and new applications. The MSTM will also be responsible for training marketing, sales and others at the company on how to best use the marketing and sales tools.
The MSTM will also be responsible for dashboard creation within Salesforce for the sales and marketing teams as well as for use by the company’s managers and executives.
The MSTM will work with the internal marketing team and external creative agencies and others to ensure that marketing and sales campaigns and tactics are correctly executed to ensure the best use of the technology platforms. This includes ensuring all campaigns, websites, social media, etc. is set up to integrate with the marketing and sales technology platforms.
- Administers the Salesforce and Eloqua Marketing platforms
- Designs, developments and executes marketing automation workflows
- Refreshes and cleans up Salesforce database information to include data from various sources
- Creates custom objects within Salesforce based on needs of the business
- Maintains sandbox environment within Salesforce for testing of new workflows, applications and other changes
- Works with Integrated Marketing Manager on segmentation and targeting of TCA database
- Develops and manages marketing reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Google Analytics and other platforms that provide updates and key metrics around marketing outcomes
- Performs annual Net Promoter Survey and compiles results report
- Consults with IT Development team on how marketing technology can be implemented into the company’s products and systems
- Acts as a resource for TCA clients on how to use marketing and sales technology in their practices
- Gives marketing strategy and tactics consultation to clients in conjunction with TCA CMO
- Works with other members of TCA marketing team to help clients execute on marketing tactics where appropriate and needed.
Experience and understanding of best practices as it relates to analysis and measurement of marketing strategy and tactics. Must have expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Sales Force.com and Eloqua. Experience with database segmentation and A/B testing. Basic knowledge and use of statistics. Experience with design and presentation of data to peers and executives. Bachelor’s degree required with 5 years of work experience in positions requiring analytical skills. Certifications in marketing analytics preferred.
Advanced to expert level Excel skills. Basic HTML skills related to tracking and monitoring data. PowerPoint presentation skills.
Must have ability to understand and use technology to execute on marketing programs and increase sales. Ability to present data and make recommendations to peers, executives and TCA clients on best uses of technology is required. Must be able to work with teams and across departments. Must be able to teach and act as consultant to TCA clients as it relates to marketing knowledge. Ability to travel periodically is required.