IT Governance Analyst
Reports to: CIO
Summary of Duties
Leads all phases of registration and administration of governance over IT procedures and processes to build standards that are enforced and audited to ensure that world class certifications are held for the IT organization to comply with all financial services audits and established IT certified standards.
Identifies, documents, implements, manages, and certifies IT procedures, processes and workflow under CMM (project managed work), ISO9001 (Operational Services work), ISO17799, and all financial audits/standards including but not limited to FDIC audit and the Gramm Leach Bliley Act.
Leads the effort to comply with CMM/ISO/Financial Services Audits by providing direction to IT management and associates to achieve certification.
- Raises organization to CMM Level 3 certification by implementing all objectives outlined by the Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- Establishes a quality management system defined by ISO 9001:2008 that includes an internal and external audit process with certification by an external registrar
- Implements an Information Security Management System (ISMS) defined by ISO 17799 that includes an internal and external audit process with certification by an external registrar
- Builds a cohesive standards plan to leverage the common standards requirements of CMM, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 17799
- Implements Six Sigma metrics to track IT efficiencies
- Defines, implements, and manages policies, standards, methods, and procedures for all software development, deployment, and IT daily operations.
Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of CMM and ISO standards, Six Sigma, and the SDLC process. Must also be able to demonstrate ability to proficiently use project and problem tracking systems. Must be able to use MS Office applications at an intermediate level.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or business related field required. Advanced degree preferred. Financial services background preferred. Must have at 5-7 years’ IT/Finance experience that includes management interaction to achieve project deliverables. Experience should include work with accredited standards like ISO/CMM; project management using MS Project or equivalent; and project estimation and development. Black Belt Six Sigma certification required.
Must demonstrate initiative, drive, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Must be able to handle sensitive issues with tact and professionalism. Must demonstrate decision making/problem solving ability. Also required are strong organizational, documentation, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills. Should reflect a positive attitude and professional appearance.
may be required on short notice and may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.