The “Big Mo” kept rolling Trust Company of America’s way in the first quarter of 2014, as the firm closed the first quarter of 2014 with solid growth in new advisor arrangements, a strategic partnership with Investment Advisors Corp. and continued strong performance from RIAs that custody assets with TCA.
The positive momentum was highlighted in a recent press release that promoted new RIA client arrangements and improvements to TCA’s technology and trading platform.
“We are continuing the momentum of 2013, working with leading RIAs who want the efficiency and growth that Trust Company of America offers,” said Joshua Pace, Senior Vice President, Business Development. “Together, we are helping advisors and their practices reach their full potential.”
Several key initiatives drove improvements to TCA’s technology and trading platform in the first quarter of 2014, including:
- Multiple Execution Services for ETFs: Trust Company of America signed alliances with five leading ETF liquidity specialists, providing advisors with the unique ability to choose what execution source they want to use in the front end of the trading system based on the needs of the advisor and their clients;
- A new partnership with Investment Advisors Corp. through which IAC advisors will have access to custody services and TCA’s fully-mobile technology platform, Liberty, which provides anywhere/anytime access to account information and reports;
- Expansion of Liberty technology platform: TCA added three features in the first quarter of 2014;
- Householding capabilities, allowing advisors to group related accounts as a household and view them on a phone or tablet;
- Consolidated Asset Management screen views, enabling RIAs to view total assets under management across all models anytime, anywhere on desktop, tablet or smart phone;
- Block trade functionality on Liberty to allow an advisor to trade an asset across multiple models, sell multiple assets within a model, or a sell single security across multiple models.