The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for daily administrative work for the Managers, Director and Vice President of Client Services. Under limited direction the Assistant performs a variety of administrative and staff support services. The Assistant administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the departments served. May serve as administrative liaison with others internally or externally regarding administrative issues relating to our business. Within established guidelines, relieves manager of some administrative detail, and plans, organizes and schedules work for themselves. May coordinate the work of temporary employees, and also:
- Develops, proofs and finalizes procedural documents, composes technical newsletters, status reports and monthly metric reports.
- Maintains and creates databases and spreadsheets
- Uses a variety of software sources expertly to develop more efficient methods of reporting.
- Supports department with software usage expertise (English, Excel, Visio, Access, Adobe, SalesForce, WordPress)
- Provides general office administrative assistance
- Coordinates travel arrangement for staff and event planning for visiting customers.
- Schedules meetings and conference calls.
- Answers incoming calls for VP and Directors when away from their office.
- Proactively communicates potential service interruptions to clients
Must have 8 years office support experience. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required plus advanced secretarial training or experience required.
- Must have data entry skills of 50 wpm with accuracy.
- Must be able to do math calculations with percentages and fractions.
- Must be able to communicate clearly verbally and in written format.
- Must be able to design an Excel spreadsheet and Word documents using intermediate level functions including graphing capabilities.
- Knowledge of Adobe Writer and Access preferred.
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn new programs quickly.
- Must have keen sense of prioritization, organization, and urgency.
- A professional and friendly demeanor necessary
Must have the ability to operate in an intense, ever-changing environment. Must be able to function independently. Must be able to handle highly sensitive confidential information. Must be able to help others be successful and productive. Must be able to multi-task.