Since 1972, Registered Investment Advisors across the U.S. have turned to Trust Company of America for custody, trading, and back office services. Over time, Trust has firmly established itself as a leading innovator in developing technologies that sharpen back office efficiency, including streamlined trading, while offering high-touch support and secure safekeeping of client assets.
Yet as much as the following pages detail where we’ve been and where we’re at today, we believe they also underscore our unwavering commitment to provide superior service to the advisor community.
- Our Company – From Trust’s headquarters at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, we relish the company’s independence and our long-standing refusal to develop products that compete with you, our client.
- Company History – Through years of innovation and hard work, Trust is as well known for its sophisticated trading and firm management applications as it is for its secure and sound custodial services.
- Affiliate Companies – Through our network of full-service affiliates, Trust is capable of holding and trading traditional and non-traditional asset types.
- Leadership Team – A collaborative management approach helps Trust benefit from the expertise found across its entire executive team.
- Board of Directors – A group of highly skilled entrepreneurs, executives, and venture capitalists provide Trust with critical strategic guidance.
- Featured Articles – Our state-of-the-art product offerings have caught the eye of numerous trade magazine editors and reporters.
- Latest News – Notable developments at Trust.
- Literature and More – For deeper insights into our technology, philosophy, and results, dig into our library of white papers, podcasts, case studies, and brochures.
- Conferences – To ensure that we keep abreast of trends and developments in the investment advisor profession, we regularly attend, exhibit at, and sponsor industry conferences and gatherings throughout the U.S.
- Employment – We are always pleased to hear from talented individuals who are interested in rewarding careers at Trust.